PRIVATE TOUR GUIDES IN ISTANBUL
YUSUF SIPAHI / Official Tour Guide in Istanbul
Hi! I’ve been tour guiding all over the world for many years and now settled in my home city in Istanbul and home village in Marmara Island. The island is around 3 hours away from Istanbul by sea buses, if you want to discover a big and quiet island you are welcome… In Istanbul I am organizing various city tours, and itineries out of the touristic routes, residential areas, Bosphorus, Asian side etc. I am also offering some unique gastronomy / food tours including some monuments and historical attractions of Istanbul + Asian side of the city. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions regarding our beautiful city or receiving my suggestions for your own tour programmes.
- Languages; English (fluent), Spanish (conversational)
- Guiding Regions; Istanbul and Marmara Island
- Licence Number; 011037 – IRO
- Years of Experience; 27 years as an outgoing tour guide and tour leader in various countries + 2 years in Turkey.
- I can supply the following services; arranging a vehicle, buying entrance tickets to skip the lines, meeting at your hotel / airport / cruise port
- Education; filology, tourism and hotel management and tour guiding
- I love; nature, plants, animals, cooking and any kind of music
I can arrange any kind of full day or half day tours and night tours customized to suit your interests.
My recommended tours in Istanbul;
- Classic tours in the historical peninsula
- Bosphorus boat tour
- Gastronomi tours
- Pera and Galata Tour
- Discovering the Asian Side from Uskudar to Kartal districts.
When I am in Marmara Island I can offer you the following tours well;
- Flora, fauna and geography of the island.
- History, villages and marble quarries
Prices; my guiding fee varies between 120 to 200 € depending on the number of person for a full day service.